Saturday, September 19, 2009

icon woes

I have struggled to come up with an icon for the game that I really like. Here are a few that I have explored, I have a favorite of these but wanted to see what you think. Please vote on the poll on the side bar. I would really appreciate it.

At first I thought that the icon should describe the gameplay, and I still think that's true to a certain extent, however, I now think the icon should be first and foremost eyecatching and interesting. It is probably the sole basis that someone browsing through a sea of 70,ooo+ apps will decide to investigate the game at all. Keep that in mind when you vote, I am looking for the best icon that catches the attention and makes you want to click to find out more. Also it needs to translate to a very small size.

James icon


desk 1


desk 2


chalkboard



Red's disappearing act

No comments:

Post a Comment